Local attorney Travis Dafoe is a Saginaw County native with five+ years of legal experience. His Frankenmuth legal practice focuses on estate planning, probate, trust administration, real estate law, business law and elder law. Mr. Dafoe is admitted to practice law in Michigan state and federal courts, and he is well qualified to assist you with your personal legal matters, including:
• Estate Planning - wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney and medical powers of attorney.
• Probate - inventory of the estate and distribution of assets; representation in probate court.
• Real Estate - transactional work, including drafting of deeds, contracts and document review. Title disputes and litigation.
• Business Law - succession planning, contract and employment policy reviews, and representation for breach of contract.
• Elder Law - including guardianship and conservatorship, in addition to medicaid planning & social security.
When you rely on a Frankenmuth private practice attorney like Travis Dafoe, you will be working one-on-one with a lawyer who's skilled at helping his clients establish a solid future for their families. Starting with a careful review of your existing estate plan—or by consulting with you to create one—Mr. Dafoe will put his expertise and energy to work solidifying your legacy.
Should the necessity for probate court proceedings arise, Mr. Dafoe has the litigation skills needed to best represent your interests.
Regardless of the legal bind you find yourself in, you can rely on Dafoe Law, PLLC in Frankenmuth, MI to stand by your side while working to achieve the best possible resolution in your case. From contract disputes to title issues, breach of contract, elder abuse and general civil litigation, attorney Travis Dafoe will act as an aggressive advocate on your behalf.
The quotes above are taken from client reviews of attorney Dafoe posted on Avvo, a publicly-accessible lawyer rating site. They speak to the kind of personal, attentive and effective legal services you will benefit from when you contact Dafoe Law, PLLC to take care of your estate planning, business law, real estate law and elder law needs in Frankenmuth, MI.
Don't put off planning for your estate or waiting to discover, too late, that your business documents are not legally binding. Put your mind at ease by calling on an experienced and qualified local lawyer – call Travis Dafoe today for help with your tomorrows.
160 S Main St., Suite 4
Frankenmuth, MI 48734